- To create a place in Iowa City which enhances the cultural, social and economic vitality of the community through engagement of the public with education, practice, exhibitions, and collaborations in the fine arts and crafts.
- Imagine a 40,000 sq ft creative space in Iowa City.
- A place where practicing artists can rent studios at reasonable rates.
- A place to take a class . . . teach a class.
- Share creative processes and your expertise in Clay, Metal, Fiber, Wood, Paint, and more.
Plan an exhibition, meet a resident artist, find an audience, develop partnerships . . .
- . . . innovate.
- Right now we need your help to develop the Studio (media) Groups, working studios and classrooms through your connections, knowledge, and volunteerism.
1423 Waterfront Drive, the former Bochner Chocolate building, is awaiting its transformation.
Let’s do it!
Please take a few minutes to complete our survey: